Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
The self-reflection final post MUST be 650 to 1500 words and MUST include the following:
1. Summarize what you’ve learned about knowledge related to a) health promotion and disease prevention to address health disparities among diverse and vulnerable populations; b) discuss primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention; and c) discuss Healthy People 2030 and how its initiatives support current health issues.
2. Reflect on a policy that you as an APN want to ensure passes as a law to improve health. Detail the policy and members of the committee that will help pass this Bill.
3. Describe the role of the Senator, Representative, and Governor and their influence towards passing this Bill and the political process. Discuss this policy and its impact on nursing practice.
4. Provide an analysis of the processes that influence the development and implementation of health policy for application in health care environments.
5. Discuss strategies to foster political action by advanced practice nurses (APN). Why is it important for APNs to get involved in the political process?
6. Discuss economic variables that impact health policy and health promotion at the local, state, federal, and international levels.